VI International Workshop on Information Geometry, Quantum Mechanics and Applications 2024
20 - 22 February 2024
Universidad Carlos III
International Workshop on Information Geometry, Quantum Mechanics and Applications is part of a series of meetings on Quantum Mechanics and its applications that are held annually either at Policeta (Italy) or Madrid. It is an international meeting devoted to the study of the mathematical foundations of Quantum Mechanics and their applications, many of them instrumental in the emergent problems related to Quantum Information Technologies. The objective of this workshop is to present a few relevant problems in the foundations of Quantum Mechanics to a small number of young researchers (Post and Pre doctoral) and to work in a collaborative environment.
- Information Geometry: classical and quantum.
- Schwinger’s picture of Quantum Mechanics: categories and groupoids.
- Relative entropies and entanglement.
- Quantum Thermodynamics: equilibria and fluctuations.
- Quantum dynamics: open and conservative.
- Quantum Field Theories and symmetries.