V International Workshop on Information Geometry, Quantum Mechanics and Applications 2023
1 - 4 March 2023
Universidad Carlos III
International Workshop on Information Geometry, Quantum Mechanics and Applications is part of a series of meetings on Quantum Mechanics and its applications that are held annually either at Policeta (Italy) or Madrid. It is an international meeting devoted to the study of the mathematical foundations of Quantum Mechanics and their applications, many of them instrumental in the emergent problems related to Quantum Information Technologies. The objective of this workshop is to present a few relevant problems in the foundations of Quantum Mechanics to a small number of young researcher Post and Pre doctoral and to work in a collaborative environment.
- Information Geometry: classical and quantum.
- Relative entropies and monotonicity.
- Entanglement, decoherence and quantum dissipation.
- Quantum Technologies and Quantum Control.
- Schwinger’s picture of Quantum Mechanics: categories and groupoids.
- Quantum Thermodynamics: equilibria and fluctuations.