III International Workshop on Information Geometry, Quantum Mechanics and Applications
24 - 30 June 2019
Grajera (Segovia - Spain)
The workshop is devoted to developments in quantum information geometry and quantum methodologies as well as the study of the mathematical foundations of Quantum Mechanics and their applications. The aim is to present relevant problems to a small number of young researchers and work in a collaborative environment.
- The role of the geometrical formulation of quantum mechanics for the study of distinguishability of quantum states.
- Relative entropies and monotonicity.
- Entanglement, decoherence and quantum dissipation.
- Quantum Technologies and Quantum Control.
- Geometric formulation of thermodynamics.
- Quantum simulation